- No Comments on Accommodation
- Posted on
We’re not a smart sophisticated resort … sorry no karaoke.. and we don’t insist on our guests dressing for dinner. But we do offer a friendly and informal atmosphere and many of our guests come back year after year.
Small cottages and converted farm buildings, scattered throughout the 3 acre site, provide comfortable but basic accommodation.
For photos and brief descriptions of our accommodations Click Here
- All rooms are equipped with linen, towels and cleaning materials
- All rooms have showers, hand basins and WCs
- Most rooms have log fires and private patios.
- Residents dining room with home made snacks and meals.
- Communal kitchens and fridge for resident use.
- Large BBQ area
- There are free late checkout facilities.
- Special Taxi or Car Rental rates from Faro Airport.
- We can arrange Car Rental or car and driver on daily rates or a boatman for trips up the river to Silves, or along the coast to explore the caves.
Nestled in the delightful shady gardens is the heated swimming pool and sauna. Alongside the tennis court is the massage room and mini gym